We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join our team! This position would be suitable for someone living in Pefferlaw and surrounding areas.
• Picking up Company Transfer Truck from Pefferlaw Plant and driving to Newmarket Plant at the start of each morning, returning it to Pefferlaw at the end each day
• Extra delivery runs throughout the day as required
Shipping duties (at Newmarket facility):
• loading/unloading trucks and moving product, equipment or bulk materials to proper locations in the warehouse using forklift, bed mover and or by hand
• preparing product for shipment by pulling, stacking, labelling and staging material
• keeping assigned area clean, free of debris and garbage
• verifying accuracy of shipments and keeping detailed records
• using skid wrappers to secure loads to skid
• valid DZ license with clean driving record (includes maintaining all records required in compliance with provincial and federal regulations.
• minimum 3 years’ forklift experience (valid certification preferred)
The ideal candidate will be:
• flexible-able to adapt to changes
• a forward thinker
• organized with the ability to prioritize
• an excellent communicator verbally and via written skills
• detail oriented
• able to work in a fast paced/high demand environment
• physically capable of heavy lifting and long hours including overtime
As a member of the Buchner Manufacturing Inc. team, you will receive a competitive compensation package that includes group health & dental benefits, retirement contribution plan and other company perks throughout the year. If you are interested in this position and have what it takes, we want to hear from you!