The Bayview Roofing Collection Shake Shingle - Terra Bronze
The Bayview Roofing Collection, a Canadian manufactured metal roofing that offers the perfect balance of price, quality, and style.
- Aluminum Shake shingles from BMI are more durable than steel, light and easy to handle for a quick installation
- Can be installed going left to right and right to left, which makes installation easier and much faster
- Double embossed to ensure strength and durability
- .022" thick aluminum which is one of the heaviest in the industry
- 12"X 21.5" dimensions, 28 pcs per carton, 50 Sq. Ft. per carton
- A full trim line is available, as well as custom bending is available.
- Designed to be installed over a waterproofed solid substrate with a minimum 3:12 roof pitch
- Fasteners are completely hidden
- Painted with a Fluropon high-performance paint coating that provides superior resistance to UV rays, resulting in colour retention and reduced chalking
- Due to the complexity of a roof, The Bayview Roofing Collection Shake Shingle, BMI recommends contacting your local branch or sales representation for lead times, quotes and more information
- Shake Shingles have been tested for CCMC evaluation and comply with the National Building Code for metal roofing systems, CCMC Evaluation 13631-R
- These shingles will be the last roofing shingles you will need for 50 years
|No Documents Found|